Class Norms for Concurrent Learning
- Be on time for Zoom sessions.
- Be in a space that is quiet and ready to learn.
- Have your iPad charged and ready to go.
- Mute your microphone unless you are talking.
- Raise your hand to speak.
- Stay focused.
- Always submit YOUR best work.
- Treat others with the care they deserve.
The parents are the most important people in every child’s life.
Every child is capable of learning.
I teach for success - not failure.
Learning needs to be engaging.
Do your best always.
Be on time.
Respect each other.
Monday - Physical Education
Tuesday - Music
Wednesday - Guidance
Thursday - Art
Friday -Book Exchange